Call for Entries II
Enter by June 24, 2018
Using PayPal is the most secure way to send funds via the internet. Once you have created an account, you will never be asked for your personal information again, and the Coastal Arts League pays the transaction fee. You will receive an immediate receipt for your tax deductible donation.
Thank you for your contribution. Your support helps artists and the visual arts in the Coastside, and your donation is tax deductible.
Submit images of Artworks:
Send an email to Caljuriedshow@gmail.com, with the following information: Artist’s name, address, website, email address, and phone number. Attach images of up to four (4) artworks with the title, medium, size, and price of each piece. Add a brief paragraph about the work, to be included on the wall cards.
Size and Weight limits?
Each piece must be manageable by the curator. Artwork must be framed or gallery wrapped, with wire for hanging. Please use plexiglass, not glass, in framed pieces larger than 30"x 40".
Terms and Conditions:
• By entering you are verifying the submitted work is yours, that you have the rights to the images or artwork. All Rights to submitted Images remain the property of the Artist.
• You are granting The Coastal Arts League (CAL) the right to use entered work for the website, printed lists of selected images, and for show promotions.
• CAL retains a 30% commission on work sold, and collects sales tax. All proceeds support exhibitions, operations, and educational programming of the Coastal Arts League.
• The Coastal Arts League carries liability insurance, but accepts no responsibility for pieces in the show. It is the responsibility of the artist to provide his or her own insurance. Check with your homeowners' agent.
• CAL promotes all shows through announcements to CAL members, painting and photography clubs, art centers and associations throughout the region.
Entrants are not responsible for show promotion, but it is recommended that each one let family, friends and colleagues know about the show and reception. Nothing moves people to action like a personal invitation. This could be an email, a text message, or a phone call, but it is sent only to them and comes from the heart. The people for whom the message is intended - respond with gratitude for the reminder.