Generous Donor Match Announced
The first ten donations of $50 will be matched by a generous member of the Coastal Arts League. You may schedule your donation in advance at https://www.coastsidegives.org/coastalartsleague, or you can visit this site on May 1. Watch for further announcements of prizes for participating.
Facebook Photo Challenge Prize:
$1000 each for the top three non-profits with the most pictures posted on Facebook. Find these business sponsors and take a photo of yourself that includes the name of the business and the Coastside Gives sign. Then post it on Facebook along with the hashtags: #coastsidegives2018 and #coastalartsleague. Tag the sponsor’s location or Facebook page. Be sure the posting is marked ‘public.’
Thank our business sponsors for their matching gifts of more than $60,000!
Alifano Technologies: 225 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA
Alain Pinel: 42 N. Cabrillo Highway Half Moon Bay, CA
Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce: 235 Main St
State Farm: Heidi Kuiper: 507 Purissima St, Half Moon Bay,
Home Helpers: 655 Miramontes Street, Half Moon Bay
Half Moon Bay Brewing Company: 390 Capistrano Rd
The Graphic Works: 1300 Main St. Montara, CA, 94037
Republic Services: 12310 San Mateo Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA
Goldworks Fine Jewelry: 542 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA
Sam’s Chowder House: 4210 N. Cabrillo Highway
Recology of the Coast: 2305 Palmetto Ave, Pacifica
Create meaningful art experiences for the entire community by making a gift today. The minimum donation is $10 and you can donate as many times as you like to win prizes. You can be a unique donor in each hour. Which prizes can you help us win for the Coastal Arts League?
Make an Online Donation May 1st:
• Visit www.coastsidegives.org
• Choose the Coastal Arts League logo
• Choose Donate Now
• Select Add to Cart
• Select Check Out
• Create a Donor Profile
• Complete your payment information
Yes, I want to help the Coastal Arts League provide Arts Education, Activities and Exhibitions for Children and Seniors on the Coastside.
• $30 provides Supplies and Materials for one Children's Art Class.
• $60 provides for a Docent to welcome Visitors for an afternoon in the Gallery.
• $90 provides for two New Artists to enter their work in a Gallery Exhibition.
• $120 provides materials for a month of Art Classes at the Senior Center.
• $240 provides monthly maintenance for the Arabella Decker Public Exhibition space.
• $2000 provides all expenses for the Half Moon Bay High School Student Exhibition
Your financial support will help others. We’re confident this good work will continue, as friends like you step up to help our community outreach.