Join The Coastal Arts League
Annual Dues: $60.00
Seniors or Students: $50.00
Renew Your Membership, or Join Here
Annual dues are $60.00. Seniors and Students dues are $50.00. When you pay your member dues here, via PayPal, you will receive an instant receipt in your inbox, for your tax Deductible Donation. Thank you.
There are many opportunities to help the Coastal Arts League. We rely on volunteer docents to greet and guide the public. Volunteers have fun helping with exhibits, receptions, and special events. The Coastal Arts League is the place to meet people, immerse in the arts, and serve the community.
Founded in 1979, The Coastal Arts League is a 100% volunteer organization, that occupies a ground floor gallery, staffed by sales representatives most afternoons.
2019 Exhibition Schedule
1. January 19 - February 18: Collaborating Artists
2. February 19 - March 17: Steve Renwick Group
3. March 19 - April 14: Juried Painting Show
4. April 16 - May 5: PPAG - Barry Fleischer
5. May 7 - 26: Collaborating Artists
6. May 28 - June 16: HMB High School Benefit
7. June 18 - July 14: American Pen Women
8. July 16 - August 11: Juried All-Media Show
9. August 13 - Sept. 8: Ellen Joseph & Cheryl Costella
10. September 10 - October 11: Juried Photo Show
11. October 14 - November 3: Chris Carrig Group
12. November 5 - December 1: Millbrae Camera Club 13. December 3 - January 5: Annual Members Show
Membership entitles you to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Required to pay online?
No. You may choose to pay online, or you may send a check to the Coastal Arts League at 300 Main St., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019. If you have difficulty using the PayPal Donate link, you may pay the membership dues when you deliver your work on December 3.
Is there a size limit for 2-D works in the Members Show?
Our gallery has 90' of linear wall space, and is full with 100 or more works of art. Works that are 18" x 24" or less may be stacked, salon style.
Pedestals for 3-D work are 12" square.
Are there still openings for Collaborating Artists Shows in 2019?
Yes. In January and February we have 4 weeks of open time in our calendar.
We've prepared some instructions and resource material to make it easier for everyone to launch a show.
It's easier to launch a show when you have another person to chair it with you. There are lots of admin details, including writing a press release. It's also good to cultivate an installation team of two or three to help you when the submissions are delivered to the gallery.
The Coastal Arts League is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, located in Zaballa Square, at 300 Main Street in Half Moon Bay. We encourage and support a wide range of visual artists, professional and recreational alike, in a welcoming environment which celebrates the arts and makes them accessible to the community. Gallery exhibits change monthly and are free to the public.
• Connect and support local artists who reside in the region
Thank you, Members, for a Generous Response