Call for Entries
Enter by March 3, 2019
Using PayPal is the most secure way to send funds via the internet. Once you have created an account, you will never be asked for your personal information again, and the Coastal Arts League pays the transaction fee. Entry Fees: $40 for first entry, plus $10 for each additional entry up to four. Members discount $10. You will receive an immediate receipt for your tax deductible donation.
Donate Your Entry Fee Here
Members: 2 entries = $40; 4 entries = $60
Non-members: 2 entries = $50; 4 entries = $70
Your contribution supports artists and the visual arts, and your donation is tax deductible.
Submit images of Artworks:
Send an email to Caljuriedshow@gmail.com, with the following information: Juried Painting Show, Artist’s name, address, website, email address, and phone number. Attach images of up to four (4) artworks with the title, medium, size, and price of each piece. You may add a brief statement about the work, to be included on the wall cards. Watch for a response that your entry has been received.
Size and Weight limits?
Each piece must be manageable by the curator. All 2-D artwork must be gallery-ready, with hanging wire on back, with the exception of frameless metal prints, which come with cleats. Gallery wrapped canvas must be a minimum of 1" in depth. Please use plexiglass, not glass, in framed pieces larger than 24 x 36".
Terms and Conditions:
• Artist receives 70% of sales price for sold work.
• CAL retains a 30% commission on work sold, and collects sales tax. All proceeds support exhibitions, operations, and educational programming of the Coastal Arts League.
• By entering you are verifying the submitted work is yours, that you have the rights to the images or artwork. All Rights to submitted Images remain the property of the Artist.
• You are granting The Coastal Arts League (CAL) the right to use entered work for the website, printed lists of selected images, and for show promotions.
• The Coastal Arts League carries liability insurance, but accepts no responsibility for pieces in the show. It is the responsibility of the artist to provide his or her own insurance. Check with your homeowners' agent.
• CAL promotes all shows through announcements to CAL members, clubs, art centers and associations throughout the region.
Entrants are not responsible for show promotion, but it is recommended that each one let family, friends and colleagues know about the show and reception. Nothing moves people to action like a personal invitation. This could be an email, a text message, or a phone call, but it is sent only to them and comes from the heart. The people for whom the message is intended - respond with gratitude for the reminder.