Decker Gallery Exhibitions: 2018
1. January 15 - February 11, 2018: Big Wave Photography
2. February 15 - March 11, 2018: Collaborating Artists
3. March 15 - April 1, 2018: Laura McHugh
4. April 5 - April 29, 2018: Peninsula Camera Club
5. May 3- May 27, 2018: Collaborating Artists: Linda Jordan Group
6. June 1 - June 17, 2018: HMB High School Benefit:
7. June 21 - July 22, 2018: Juried Mixed-media Show
8. July 26 - August 26, 2018: Juried Painting Show:
9. August 30 - September 30, 2018: Juried Photography Show:
10. October 4 - November 4, 2018: HMB Plein Air Painters
11. November 8 - December 2, 2018: Rebecca Holland
12. December 6 - January 6, 2019: Members Holiday Show
Big Wave Photo Show: Heavy Metal
January 15 - February 11, 2018
A compelling body of work Quirarte has amassed over the past two decades, chronicling surfing breaks around the globe and capturing some of the most iconic images to come from the world famous big wave surfing destination, Mavericks.
“The collection of images from this cutting edge photographer will give you the visual ride of your life,”
Bruce Jenkins: San Francisco Chronicle
MetalPrints™ represent a new art medium for preserving photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. The high definition images take on a magical light. The colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking.
Six Artistic Visions
February 12 - March 11, 2018: Collaborating Artists Launch High End Show
Ingo Bork, Gary Frink, Greta Waterman, Eric Greenhut, Chris Manchester, and Steve Renwick integrated their works in a distinctive exhibition, that included photography, watercolor, oil, and pen & ink
Laura McHugh and Eileen Goldenberg
The Coastal Arts League is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization, founded in 1979, by local artists. Like any small non-profit, we exist because of our volunteers. We propose that by working together, we can all have more impact on the causes and issues we care about. Our objective is to build an on-going program that benefits our community, because it makes the Coastside a better place to live.