The Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild selects its members through a juried process. Many in the group have won photography awards and have been published in photographic magazines.
This exhibition features the works of 10 artists whose exceptional creative concepts have resulted in a wide-ranging visual presentation of 50 distinctive and wide-ranging fine art images.
Martha Ketterer from Moss Beach will be showing a visual exploration of time and nature called La Luna Los Cabos. This project was photographed during nights of the full moon on the Summer Solstice.
Half Moon Bay resident Steve Okonek’s interest in architecture started first in lighthouses. He will be presenting lighthouses above the Arctic Circle and other maritime scenes.
Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild
From Concept to Print
April 18 to May 5, 2019
Coastal Arts League
300 Main Street
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Open Daily from Noon to 5:00pm
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
PPAG is an association of Bay Area photographers who are dedicated to the creation and promotion of Fine Art Photography. Each has studied photography extensively through programs, seminars, workshops and colleges in the Bay Area, and elsewhere, including the San Francisco Art Institute, the S.F. Academy of Art, Stanford University, the College of San Mateo and Foothill College.
2019 Decker Gallery Exhibition Schedule
1. January 19 - February 18, 2019: Murthy, Sheldon, Martin, Rutherford
2. February 19 - March 17: Renwick, Manchester, Frink, Bork
3. March 19 - April 14: Juried Painting Show
4. April 16 - May 5: Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild
5. May 7 - 26: Schovsbo, Veseliza, Westerlund
6. May 28 - June 16: HMB High School Benefit Show
7. June 18 - July 14: American Pen Women
8. July 16 - August 11: Juried All-Media Show
9. August 13 - September 8: Plein Air Painters
10. September 10 - October 11: Juried Photo Show
11. October 14 - November 3: Chris Carrig Group
12. November 5 - December 1: Millbrae Camera Club
13. December 3 - January 5: Annual Members Show 2019