Coastal Arts League Gallery
300 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA
Hours: Thurs-Monday, 12-5 pm
There are many opportunities to help the Coastal Arts League. We rely on volunteer docents to greet and guide the public. Volunteers have fun helping with exhibits, receptions, and special events. The Coastal Arts League is the place to meet people, immerse in the arts, and serve the community.
Founded in 1979, The Coastal Arts League is a 100% volunteer organization, that occupies a ground floor gallery, staffed by sales representatives most afternoons.
2019 Exhibition Schedule
1. January 19 - February 18: Collaborating Artists
2. Feb. 19 - March 17: Renwick, Bork, Manchester, Frink
3. March 19 - April 14: Juried Painting Show
4. April 16 - May 5: Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild
5. May 7 - 26: Schovsbo, Veseliza, Westerlund
6. May 28 - June 16: HMB High School Benefit
7. June 18 - July 14: American Pen Women
8. July 18 - August 11: Juried All-Media Show
9. August 15 - Sept. 8: Plein Air Painters
10. September 10 - October 6: Juried Photo Show
11. October 10 - November 3: Fly on the Wall Art School
12. November 5 - December 1: Millbrae Camera Club
13. December 3 - January 5: Annual Members Show
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Required to pay online?
No. You may choose to pay online, or you may send a check to the Coastal Arts League at 300 Main St., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
Size and Weight limits for Exhibitions
Each piece must be manageable by one curator. Maximum size for 2-D work is 30x40". Larger sizes may be accepted with approval of the Curator. All 2-D artwork must be gallery-ready, with hanging wire on back, with the exception of frameless metal prints, which come with cleats. Gallery wrapped canvas must be a minimum of 1" in depth. Use plexiglass, not glass, in framed pieces larger than 24 x 30".
Pedestals are 13x13" or 18x18".
Photo credits this page: Steve Renwick
Benefits of Membership
The Coastal Arts League is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, located in Zaballa Square, at 300 Main Street in Half Moon Bay. We encourage and support a wide range of visual artists, professional and recreational alike, in a welcoming environment which celebrates the arts and makes them accessible to the community. Gallery exhibits change monthly and are free to the public.
We connect and support local artists who reside in the region.
2019 Members List