Join The Coastal Arts League
Annual Dues: $60.00
Seniors or Students: $50.00
Renew Your Membership, or Join Here
Annual dues are $60.00. Seniors and Students dues are $50.00. When you pay your member dues here, via PayPal, you will receive an instant receipt in your inbox, for your tax Deductible Donation. Thank you.
There are many opportunities to help the Coastal Arts League. We rely on volunteer docents to greet and guide the public. Volunteers have fun helping with exhibits, receptions, and special events. The Coastal Arts League is the place to meet people, immerse in the arts, and serve the community.
Founded in 1979, The Coastal Arts League is a 100% volunteer organization, that occupies a ground floor gallery, staffed by sales representatives most afternoons.
2019 Exhibition Schedule
1. January 19 - February 18: Collaborating Artists
2. February 19 - March 17: Renwick, Bork, Manchester, Frink
3. March 19 - April 14: Juried Painting Show
4. April 16 - May 5: Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild
5. May 7 - 26: Schovsbo, Veseliza, Westerlund
6. May 28 - June 16: HMB High School Benefit
7. June 18 - July 14: American Pen Women
8. July 16 - August 11: Juried All-Media Show
9. August 13 - Sept. 8: Plein Air Painters
10. September 10 - October 11: Juried Photo Show
11. October 14 - November 3: Chris Carrig Group
12. November 5 - December 1: Millbrae Camera Club
13. December 3 - January 5: Annual Members Show
Membership entitles you to:
• Submit artwork for monthly shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Required to pay online?
No. You may choose to pay online, or you may send a check to the Coastal Arts League at 300 Main St., Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
Size and Weight limits for Exhibitions
Each piece must be manageable by the curator. All 2-D artwork must be gallery-ready, with hanging wire on back, with the exception of frameless metal prints, which come with cleats. Gallery wrapped canvas must be a minimum of 1" in depth. Please use plexiglass, not glass, in framed pieces larger than 24 x 36".
Pedestals are 13x13" or 24x24".
The Coastal Arts League is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization, located in Zaballa Square, at 300 Main Street in Half Moon Bay. We encourage and support a wide range of visual artists, professional and recreational alike, in a welcoming environment which celebrates the arts and makes them accessible to the community. Gallery exhibits change monthly and are free to the public.
Connect and support local artists who reside in the region
2019 Members List