Last Weekend to see the Collaborating Artists Showcase
Ending Sunday February 17, 2019
You are cordially invited
featuring six local artists
January 24 through February 17, 2019
Thursday – Monday, Noon to 5 PM
(closed Tuesday and Wednesday)
Coastal Arts League Gallery
300 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA.
Textile and jewelry artist, Patt Sheldon, experiments with vivid colors and textures. An eclectic artist, Patt knits, weaves, felts, and dyes to create unusual pieces.
Ellen Silva is a fine artist, muralist, graphic designer, webmaster and musician. She is artist in residence at many Bay Area schools, and Art Specialist for the Cabrillo School District, teaching “Creating Murals”, and “Art in the Park” classes.
Ellen says, "I paint to connect with my community and myself. I use my art as a way to create joy and hope in my own world, and hopefully in others lives as well."
Kathie Martin says, "Living in Northern California presents rare and pristine areas of unsurpassed landscape and seascape terrain. I am continually inspired by these landscapes. Photography helps to document and educate about natural landscapes, communicating the importance of preserving and protecting the natural beauty of these environments.”
2019 Decker Gallery Exhibition Schedule
1. January 19 - February 18, 2019: Collaborating Artists
2. February 19 - March 17: Renwick, Manchester, Frink, Bork
3. March 19 - April 14: Juried Painting Show
4. April 16 - May 5: Peninsula Photographic Arts Guild
5. May 7 - 26: Schovsbo, Veseliza, Westerlund
6. May 28 - June 16: HMB High School Benefit Show
7. June 18 - July 14: American Pen Women
8. July 16 - August 11: Juried All-Media Show
9. August 13 - September 8: Plein Air Painters
10. September 10 - October 11: Juried Photo Show
11. October 14 - November 3: Chris Carrig Group
12. November 5 - December 1: Millbrae Camera Club
13. December 3 - January 5: Annual Members Show 2019
Abbie Murthy has a background in graphic and industrial design. After moving to Montara, she joined the Coastal Arts League and participated in the 2018 Members Show. Her recent work celebrates San Francisco and the coastside.