2019 Juried Members Show
Coastal Arts League
Juried Member Show
Art Connects Us
December 5 – Jan. 5, 2020
Sunday, December 8, 2019 from 1 - 4 pm
Open to New Work in the following:
Sculpture, Painting, Drawing,
Ceramics, Collage, Jewelry,
Mixed media, and Fiber art
Prizes: Three $100 prizes for Best in Categories of 1) Painting, 2) Photography, 3) Sculpture and Glass. Three $50 Second prizes plus Honorable Mention ribbons.
Enter up to three artworks. The Selection Panel will choose one to be displayed. Entries must be original artwork that has not been previously displayed at CAL. All work must be for sale.
How to Enter:
by Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019 send an email to Caljuriedshow@gmail.com
with the following information:
Good photos are critical. Attach images of up to three (3) artworks, labeled with
Within 24 hours, look for a response
that your entries have been received.
Each Member will have one Artwork accepted.
No Entry Fee for Members
Your membership renewal makes you eligible to enter this show. If you are a new member and have joined CAL since July 1, you are already eligible to enter.
Click here to donate your dues on the Membership page.
Terms and Conditions
• Enter up to three artworks. The selection panel will choose one to be displayed. Entries must be original artwork that has not been previously displayed at CAL. All work must be for sale.
• All 2-D artwork must be gallery-ready, with hanging wire on back, with the exception of frameless metal prints, which come with cleats. Gallery wrapped canvas must be a minimum of 1" in depth. Weight must be manageable by one curator.
• Artists receive 70% of sales price for sold work. CAL collects sales tax, and retains a 30% commission to support exhibitions, operations, and educational programming of the Coastal Arts League.
• By entering you are verifying the submitted work is yours, that you have the rights to the images or artwork. All Rights to submitted Images remain the property of the Artist.
• You are granting The Coastal Arts League (CAL) the right to use images of entered work for the website, printed lists of selected images, and for show promotion.
• The Coastal Arts League carries liability insurance, but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to artwork on display.